Kim Bartells, REALTOR
List Price to Sales Price Ratio: 97.4%
Days on Market: 28
Buyer Purchase Price to Appraised Value: 101.58%
Choosing the right REALTOR to sell your home, most likely your largest asset, is a pivotal decision. If your first exposure to the market is lousy, it can be an arduous recovery even with the best agent at the helm.
Working with a REALTOR who prices homes correctly, presents them to the public with the highest standards, and who uses advanced online and direct mail marketing strategies is of the utmost importance.
The last thing you want is an agent that overvalues homes to get listings, with price reductions being their only form of marketing.
My Agents Statistics show my ability to correctly price and present listings so that they sell quickly, for the highest price.
This is true for the purchase of a new home, as well. Agents need to be able to act quickly and advise you accurately. Price, inspections, mortgage, title, and location knowledge all come into play.
- Over 15 Years Industry Experience
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member: Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Listings Featured on ‘House Hunters’
- Specializing in Farmhouses and the Central/Upper Bucks Area
- Professional Marketing Expertise
- ‘Agent of Choice’ for Many First Time Homebuyers
- BS: Finance from Delaware Valley University with Honors
- Tech Savvy, Social Media Proficient, Internet SEO Knowledge
- Superior Negotiation Skills
- You always work with me and talk to me
- Paramount Service, Proficiency, and Performance
Don’t just take my word for it, look at my agent resale statistics.
- When representing buyers, their homes appraised for 101.58% of the purchase price.
- When representing sellers, they received 97.4% of their listed price and were on the market for only 28 days!